Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yes, I am still here!

I am so sorry for starting something and not keeping up with it. I will soon be done with teaching for a couple of months so I will have no excuses. Kevin is going up to the house to take the most recent pics tomorrow. So, I will post great pictures tomorrow. Today you just have to read. Sorry!

For those of you that have not heard the exciting news..... Kevin and I are expecting our first child! The arrival is scheduled for early November. Yes, you hunters out there, beginning of deer season. Kevin is so excited about being a dad, he wasn't bothered. His bday is November 5th so maybe they'll be celebrating together for many years to come.

We just had our 3rd doc appointment today and all was well. We heard the baby's heart beat and the doctor said everything seemed to be progressing nicely and to start making college plans. She's quite the jokester. Our next appointment will be in 4weeks and we will be finding out the baby's sex. I haven't had a strong feeling one way or the other. Some days I totally think it's a girl and then the next day I think boy. So, let me know what you all think and we'll see who is right in 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment