We've been busy with friends and family and we love it.
We spent Father's Day weekend with Paul, Veronica and Ari. We went to Lake Bryan and Kennedy had her first boat ride. She loved it. The faster we went the more she slept. Yes, she fell asleep! When the motor would stop she would open her eyes and look around.

Yes, that is Veronica driving! She's the bomb!! Paul wanted to "play" so, Vern drove.

Kennedy loves her Aunt Vern. Here she is feeding her apple juice ice chips. YUM!

Nap time!! Don't you just want to squeeze those thighs!!!

Cousin Clay came for a visit. He was so sweet with her.

"What the heck could actually fit in there. Really, it's as big as I am"

I told her it was daddy's shoe!!

She love's her daddy and I believe the feeling is mutual!

Kevin put up a swing for her on the porch and she loves it.

Just chillin'. Check out the hair!
That's all for now. I'd post more often if it wouldn't take me hours to add images. Ugghh!
Hugs to all~
Sally, Kevin and Kennedy
No comments:
Post a Comment