Sunday, September 12, 2010

Church Picnic Time!

We're back!!!!! What can I say, I am just a terrible blogger. I can't seem to find longer than 10 minutes at a time to sit at the computer and this always seems to take me longer than that. BUT.... I am not a quiter so, here's the latest!



This is what a day at the Sacred Heart Church Picnic will do to you. She couldn't even let go of her water bottle!! We went home for a nap then rallied for round two!


Round 2: Hanging out at the auction with Uncle Jed and Grandma. She's giving kisses!

She had her first picnic lunch and dinner. She loved them both. Here she is eating a french fry that went with pieces of hamburger.


Chillin' at the auction with Grandpa.

1 comment:

  1. she is soooo stinkn cute! can't wait to get a kiss from her myself!

    ReplyDelete