This picture is taken standing in front of our house looking towards the back of it. As you can see they have plumbing done and trenches dug. This week they will hopefully pour the cement (weather permitting). The pile of mess you see in the back was a lovely shade canopy we set up for the workers since we don't have one tree on our place (yet). The winds were so strong yesterday that it broke the frame. Nice!! The small, mossy greenish, building in the back is our pump house. Notice between the trees you can see the Harpers house. Love it!
Yeah! What exciting stuff. I can't wait to see it. We will be in for the shower this weekend and would love to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteThe blog's looking good! Look at you - you've already got a fancy background and everything!
ReplyDeleteI know...love the new blog "do." And I love the blog! I am so excited to get to see the progress even though we are far away.
ReplyDeleteAdam would like to add a guess of 92 yards of concrete. He thinks he is cool because he poured concrete. Whatever.
Love yall!
Congrats Sally!! I was just asking Josh how things were going. Looking forward to watching the progress. Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteEileen
we have the same back ground! great minds think alike! can't wait to see more of the house!
ReplyDelete