Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week Two Progress



Last week was an interesting week. They poured cement on the one day of the week that it rained. They had a very stressful day but the slab turned out fine. This picture is taken from the back of the house.





This is the utility room and master bathroom corner. The building in the tree line is the Expo Center.








Kevin is filling up the barrell that has a very small hole near the bottom so it will slowly water our tree. We had four trees delivered last week. So, in about 10 to 20 years we may have plenty of shade around our house.



We didn't think they were going to start on our carport until the end but they were done early with the house and waiting to pour cement so they went ahead and started. If I have my directions right, it is on the northwest corner of the house. It will have a large (kevin knows my parking skills) two car port and a big storage closet for all of KZ's stuff.




This was the last picture I took of the day. I couldn't resist the beautiful sunset!! Love to all!









2 comments:

  1. what a great sunset! and i bet it was exciting that they actually got to pour the cement! keep up the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love cement and shade trees! It's so exciting and I'm jealous of the view. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete