Monday, April 13, 2009

Week Three and Four

So, I've already gotten behind on my blogging duties. To my faithful viewers, I am sorry! There has been so much progress in two weeks, it's crazy. The entire bottom story is framed up and now they are working on the top. For those of you who are much more educated on builders vocab I apologize for my lack of knowledge. For example, I was informed that they did not pour the cement, it is conrete. Cement is what concrete is made with (I think I got that right). Anyway here's some pics...



View of the front! Half of the upstairs is framed. I love our cedar posts on the front porch. They add a very rustic/natural feel.




I am standing in the kitchen taking the pic and Ang is in the living room walking toward the front door. The ladder is were our stairs will soon be. These pictures were taken on Easter day during the Matula hayride. You can see them through the windows.





I am standing in our bedroom taking the pic. The doorway to the far right is the master bath and the doorway to the left is my, I mean our closet (he he). All the way in the back with the small window is the utility room. To the right of the small window there is a door (hard to see) that goes out to the back porch.



What the heck is that bouncing around on our roof?? For those of you that don't see it look closely in the middle of all the pink boards and it's a two toned large rabbit with dark legs and a white top. Crazy I know, but we spot at least one every year during the Matula Easter hayride.



Another shot of that silly rabbit as we got closer! We were driving through the pasture from Mom and Dad's house (northeast side of our house).


Half of the Matula's are already in the house and here's the other half unloading from the hayride making there way for the tour of our house.

Until next time..... keep smiling and have a fabulous time!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! It looks great! I can't wait for the grand tour in person!

    ReplyDelete