Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday we had our second sonogram and we were just as excited as we were for the first one. We found out our first child will be a precious little girl. I was excited, giggly and over joyed. Kevin was in shock. After she told us I looked over at him and he had a blank stare on his face that read "holy cow!"

The shock for Kevin has worn off and he is now really excited and tells me to be prepared for her to be a daddy's girl. I had to promise him that I won't "over pink" everything.

Love to all and I'll be posting house pictures soon. The painters are almost done and the sheetrockers should be done after this week.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She will be a Daddy's girl and you will be the "mean Mommy"...it happens very quickly. We are happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I didn't finish...At my house my little girl can do no wrong in her Daddy's eyes, but she is my little friend, and those little girls are soooo much fun to dress up.

    ReplyDelete