Tuesday, September 1, 2009

House Pictures

completed stone on the house
carport and driveway done

back porch with some light fixtures installed

living room- sage accent wall and 1/2 bath


kitchen (contertops should be in by the end of this week)



living room- trim around windows and painting done



masterbedroom- paint complete (one shade darker than living room)



master bath- consensus said two mirrors (thanks for everyone's input)


utility room- cabinets and walls painted



office space upstairs- pine stained and walls painted a lighter sage




guest room upstairs- window seat, trim and walls done (the pic turned out dark, the wall color is the same as the living room-softer tan)


Kennedy's room- painted a light cream with white trim and window seat
The painters will be done this week with the touch ups on some of the trim and Kevin will also finish painting the closets this week. The upstairs bedrooms were painted by Kevin and family. They did a great job.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks GREAT!!! So very pretty and clean looking. I bet it's even better in person. I'm so happy for you and Kevin! Y'all have done a fabulous job.

    Oh and I just finished a LONG post on my blog about baby registries... it made me think of you since you're probably right in the middle (or begnning) of baby showers.

    I hope your first several days of school have been as good as can be expected! I think you and Regina and my mom should play hooky some time soon and come shopping in Austin or San Marcos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paint looks great! I think my favorite room from the pics is the upstairs office - the pine and sage green look great together! Can't wait to see the kitchen with countertops. You're getting so close to the end. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks so cute; I want to see it one of these weekends when we are in H'ville. I am jealous of all your cabinets (you know you're getting old when you are jealous of another woman's cabinet space!)

    ReplyDelete