I won't bore you with too many words today. The pics below are from the shower that some of my friends/co-workers at school threw for me and updated pics of the house getting ready for Kennedy.
Kennedy should be here soon, the doc told us she didn't think I would make it to my next week appointment. Though Kennedy might have other plans, we'll just have to wait and see.

Can you say, swollen..... holy fat face :)

Some of the teacher's! Didn't take many pictures at the shower.

Extra bed in Kennedy's room. The pillow in the middle is one that mom made. It's totally cute. It has a "Z" in the middle of it with ladybug buttons.

This is the wall art that Cookie had been working on for Kennedy's room. It turned out perfect. She is very talented and I am grateful for all they have done for Ms. Kennedy. She is definitely spoiled by all, already.

Kennedy's bed in her upstairs room. The baby room furniture is a gift from Doug and Cookie. Too generous! They delivered it on Sunday and helped Kevin set it up. The other piece will arrive soon. No worries, she will be in our room to start out. We will finish her room up in the next couple of weeks.

Our room with her bed for the early months. You can't really tell but the bedding has lollipops all over it. Pretty cute!
You look CUTE! And my "normal" non-preggo face is fatter than yours in this picture! :-)
ReplyDeleteYay! I LOVE all of it. The art is awesome, her bed is adorable and your room wtih your new bed and bedding looks great! I can't wait to for Kennedy to come and to see the rest of your house.
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting time!!! I am so happy for you. I love the colors in Kennedy's room, and intend on walking over when we are in Hallettsville to see the house. Kennedy will be here by the next time we are in town. How exciting!!! Best wishes...keep us posted
ReplyDelete